Creating and Using Product Sets
Table of Contents
Our new product set feature introduced many new elements to Aiva, drastically helping stores with sales.
These features include Upselling, Cross-Selling, and Bundling.
Upselling allows customers to upgrade their purchases and increase the cart value.
Cross-Selling allows customers to view and potentially add complementary items to their cart.
Finally, Bundling allows customers to view and add items to their shopping carts with a single click!
For more information, please read our academy articles and watch our soon to be released YouTube videos on these topics!
Creating a Product Set
The option to insert a product set can be found within the builder tab, under 'Inputs -> Shopify Products -> Add New Product Set'
Within the modal that shows, you will be able to freely customize the product set. These customizable include the ability to:
- Add a name for your product set
- The amount of items that will be selected from your product set to show in your campaign.
- The order in which those selected products will be chosen (random, user chosen order, etc.)
- Use the various filters to specifically find products within your store's inventory.
- Select and add products to your product set from the 'Available Products' section to the 'Selected Products' section.
- Save your product set.
- Create a product set called "New Black Chairs" with 3 new chair products from our store that are only black. With 1 product to display, using the random order setting, meaning that if we insert a dynamic inventory element on our campaign, only one random black chair out of the 3 will show at a time to a customer.
Adding Data Points
After creating a product set, users can go back into 'Inputs -> Shopify Products'. New options will appear, granting users the ability to further customize the visuals for your product set campaign. All the options are dynamic.
These options include:
- Title of Product
- Variant Name (depending on the variant types set up in the user's shopify store)
- Price of the product
- Description of the product
- Image of the product
Users can select which ever data points they want to add to the campaign by selecting the option. The element will appear outside the user's campaign canvas and they will be able to drag the item somewhere in their campaign. These elements will dynamically change when customer's see the campaign on the store, to be from the related product set.
- The product set "New Black Chairs", one product image, one price, and one title was added to our promotional campaign. Now when a customer visits our store, they will see a randomly selected image, title and price of one of the three black chair products in our set.
Combining This With Element Actions
You can create powerful campaigns by combining the above methods with elements with "Add to Product" actions, and "Add Discount To Cart" actions. More tutorials coming on this soon!